Get yourself to Spain quick smart and take to the parks, clubs and strange venues to see hair-raisingly good music.
Over the last decade, Spain has proved itself to be the motherland of all that is cool when it comes to festivals and Barcelona holds some of the finest parties known to man. Primavera then doesn’t just offer some of the best gigs you’ll ever witness, but also takes over the Catalan capital’s clubs with the Primavera als Clubs strand.
Wander the cobbled streets of las Ramblas, indulge in too much tapas and sangria and then dance the night away. And pay for check-in luggage, there’s one of the biggest music poster exhibitions in Europe on site and a huge independent vinyl market. Sounds like a pretty wonderful (and relatively grown up) way to do a festival to us.
Head to the Born neighbourhood for free gigs from local and international bands, films and intimate DJ sets as the festival gives back to the area.
How do I get there?
Travelling by Air: Barcelona airport is 20km away.
Travelling by Boat: Barcelona seaport: Regular connection with several European and African cities: Genoa, Roma, Livorno, Sardinia, Tangier, Mallorca, Ibiza y Menorca.
Travelling by Train: Barcelona – Sants (connections Metro L3, L5 and bus estation) Long, medium and short distance trains: national and international AVE coming from Madrid, Zaragoza, Malaga and Sevilla
Travelling by Car: From the north: AP-7 motorway from France (La Jonquera) C58 motorway (Manresa-Barcelona) AP-2 motorway From the west: AP-2 motorway from Madrid/ Zaragoza From the south: AP-7 motorway from Alicante/ Valencia
The prices for the full festival tickets in instalments will be as follows:
- 180€: From 8th January 2016 to the presentation of the line-up
- 190€: After the presentation of the line-up to March 2016
- €250 – Available from 19th June until the start of the festival
The VIP full festival ticket includes:
· Full festival ticket for Primavera Sound 2016 that will take place from 2nd to 4th June.
· Access to the VIP areas and the areas with privileged views of the main stages
· Exclusive bar and restaurant service
· Exclusive entrance to the festival site
· Preferential access to concerts programmed in venues with limited capacity (Primavera als Club and Auditori-Rockdelux), except in the case of those for which a reservation ticket is necessary.
· Welcome pack
· Exclusive VIP information line
When can I get them?
Tickets on sale now
Where can I get them?
Tickets are available via Ticketmaster, Primavera Sound Portal and La Botiga, at the website.