Sorry, this competition closed on 8th November 2019
By entering, you agree to receive SUM's weekly newsletter that includes inspiration, product news and competitions.
Entrants must be aged 18 or over
Terms and conditions are subject to change.
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. Entries must be received by Nov 8 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
3. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
4. To enter, complete the competition entry form on this page. Personal details such as card or bank details should not be included. Any personal information sent to us will be deleted when the competition has closed.
5. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 9 November. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
6. The prize for the winner is: 1 copy of Be More Japan, 1 copy of DK Eyewitness Travel Guide to Japan, 1 copy of DK Eyewitness Top Ten to Tokyo published by DK Books
7. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified via email or post by 17 October. The winner must claim their prize within 5 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
11. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter is Dorling Kindersley Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
13. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.