Sorry, this competition closed on 21st May 2015
By entering, you agree to receive SUM's weekly newsletter that includes inspiration, product news and competitions.
ESCAPISM BEACHES EDITION CONTIKI COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Friends, family and colleagues of Square Up media employees can not enter this competition.
1. Entry is open to all residents in the UK & Europe aged between eighteen (18) years of age and thirty-five (35) years of age at time the winner is chosen. Employees of Contiki Holidays, The Travel Corporation Limited, their subsidiaries and affiliates, suppliers, Tour Operators and any of their employees or contractors, advertising and promotion agencies associated with this promotion, and the immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
2. The prize is a ‘Thai Island Hopper’ Contiki trip including flights. The Winner may choose between the Thai Island Hopper West (value: £585) or Thai Island Hopper East (value: £545), subject to availability. Both options include 8 nights’ accommodation, a professional Contiki Trip Manager and necessary transport within the tour. Full trip details and inclusions can be found at: http://www.contiki.com/destinations/asia/tours/276-thai-island-hopper-west (Thai Island Hopper West), or http://www.contiki.com/destinations/asia/tours/275-thai-island-hopper-east (Thai Island Hopper East). The Winner is responsible for all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included.
3. The Prize includes return flights to Phuket (Thai Island Hopper West) or Koh Samui (Thai Island Hopper East) from a UK airport. The total value of the flights must not exceed £700.
4. The total value of the Prize pool is £1285 (Thai Island Hopper West) or £1245 (Thai Island Hopper East).
5. Where a prize is not available, a substitute of similar value may be offered. The prize is non-transferrable and non-refundable, has no cash alternative and no cancellation value. The prize must be redeemed by 31 December 2015.
6. The Winner must confirm their acceptance of the prize within 28 days of receiving notification. Non-winning entries will not be notified.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in the forfeiture of the prize.
Exclusion of Liability:
Entrants agree that the Promoter (A) shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from the Contest or any Contest-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the prize(s), and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the prize(s), including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s computer system which is occasioned by accessing the Website or participating in the Contest, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due Submissions or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event Sponsors are prevented from awarding prize(s) or continuing with the Contest as described herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labour dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsors’ control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsors shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsors will (if possible) select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect Submissions received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrant(s).
By entering this Contest electronically entrants consent and agree to the Sponsors’ collection and use of the entrant’s information for the administration of this Contest and agree to Sponsors’ use of entrant information. Entrant’s information may be revoked at any time (without revoking entrant’s participation in the Contest or impairing entrant’s chances of winning) by writing to the Sponsors at the address above.
All Contest entries become the property of The Promoter and may be used by The Promoter in Marketing material at any time, however Copyright remains with the Entrant. Consent to use may be withdrawn after the Contest has ended by emailing email@example.com.
By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Contest Rules and Regulations, including eligibility requirements. Entrants release and hold harmless the Sponsors, their respective parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, members, dealers, advertisers, franchisees, promotional agencies and each of their respective directors, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, officers, subsidiaries, agents, employees, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest, from and against any and all manner of action, causes of action, suits, debts, covenants, contracts, claims and demands, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach and liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants or his/her administrators, heirs, successors or assigns might have or could have, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of the Grand Prize Package awarded.
Entrants release and hold harmless the Sponsors, their respective parent, related and affiliated companies, their subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies and directors, officers, agents, artists, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Contest and the awarding, use, or misuse of any prize awarded, including liability for personal injury or damage to property.
The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion; to cancel or suspend this Contest without notice should any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsors corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
The Sponsors are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest or be awarded a prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries which fail to fully comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations. No responsibility will be taken by the Sponsors for lost, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Declaration and Release Forms
This competition is subject to English law.
Contiki Holidays International Limited, Picquet House, St. Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1AF, Channel Islands.