Porthilly Spirit is a new boutique festival where culture and nature convene for a long weekend of good times and good eating. Over the late May bank holiday, the picturesque Trefresa Farm on Cornwall's stunning north coast will play host to a packed programme of inspiring music artists, locally sourced food, rugged outdoor adventures, wild family fun, rejuvenating workshops, thought-provoking talks and much, much more.
A range of top London chefs will take centre stage alongside the musical talents of Tom Odell, Villagers and Gilles Peterson. Tomos Parry of Michelin-starred Brat and author and food writer Anna Jones will host four-course feasts over the weekend. Simon Stallard and his team from Hidden Hut will be cooking on Cornwall's longest table with a spectacular paella feast that comes free with weekend festival tickets.
The festival will also play host to a unique collaboration between Smoking Goat and Smokestak who'll be setting up a restaurant all weekend to fill you with grub from breakfast through to dinner and late-night drinks. Padstow favourites Prawn On The Lawn will be running a seafood restaurant using super local suppliers with guest chef Nud Dudhia from Breddos Tacos. Also from the south coast, Woodfired Canteen will bring its own brand of Cornish hospitality to the festivities in from of coffee and cinnamon buns in the morning and a big ol' feasting menu cooked on the grills in the evening.
With the best of Cornish food, natural wine workshops, chef talks, foraging and wild food expeditions, the weekend will be jam-packed. Far from the average festival, a day at Porthilly Spirit could include surf or SUP lessons in the morning, campfire cooking, a dolphin watching trip and foraging workshop in the afternoon, and a long-table feast hosted by some of the country's top chefs in the evening. All set to a carefully-curated music line-up.
Find out more information at porthillyspirit.com
For your chance to win four weekend camping tickets and a special welcome supper, all you've got to do is answer the question below:
The question is: Where is Porthilly Spirit taking place?
Competition closes: 1st May 2019
- The prize is 4 weekend festival tickets, which can be 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative or refund.
- The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The competition is only open to UK residents, over 18.
- Entry is limited to one per person. Prizes are only transferable at the Promoter's discretion.
- Porthilly Spirit reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).