Sorry, this competition closed on 12th June 2018
By entering, you agree to receive SUM's weekly newsletter that includes inspiration, product news and competitions.
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 29 May 2018.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter fill out the form on this page.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 15 June 2018. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize:
- The prize for the winner is a three-night stay for two at the Pittsburgh Renaissance Hotel in a standard king room, plus 2x return flights from London Gatwick, Edinburgh or Dublin to Pittsburgh (via KEF), courtesy of VisitPITTSBURGH and WOW air. Check-in luggage, taxes and charges included.
- All travelling dates and time are subject to availability.
- The winner is responsible for ground transportation to and from their chosen location and all hotel incidentals.
- The prize must be booked and taken by 1 April 2019.
- Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply: 15 June – 31 August 2018; 1–3 September 2018, and 15 December 2018 – 10 January 2019.
- Hotel stay is valid only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights and is subject to availability during valid air travel dates. Winner must confirm hotel availability prior to booking flights.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Other than as specified, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 15 June 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.