Sorry, this competition closed on 14th March 2019
By entering, you agree to receive SUM's weekly newsletter that includes inspiration, product news and competitions.
4 nights in a Garden Bungalow at The Resort at Pelican Hill
Enjoy a 4-night stay for 2 guests in one of the Resort’s Five-Star, Five –Diamond luxury Bungalows. From the expansive grounds to your private terrace, immerse yourself in the beauty of Pelican Hill. You will also receive 2 economy round trip tickets on British Airways from Heathrow International Airport to Los Angeles International Airport to be taken between 24 April – 28 April 2019 and 2 VIP tickets to opening night party and film at the Newport Beach Film Festival. Valued at approximately $5,000 (USD)
Prize stay dates: to be booked in advanced and taken between 24 April – 28 April 2019
The winner will be staying in a beautiful Garden King Suite features a separate living room, dining area and terrace with garden views. Stroll through scenic Bungalow lanes to dinner, the pool, or the Spa, and watch the world-famous sunsets from nearly anywhere. It’s the getaway that brings your most lavish dreams to life.
Terms and Conditions:
- No cash alternative is available.
- Prize must be taken on 24 April – 28 April 2019
- We will provide ground transportation from airport to resort and from resort to Newport Beach Film Festival opening night party and film
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Square Up Media Limited, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 21 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.