Mexican beer. English beats. And beach(es). Sort of.
– ¡Ay, caramba! Will somebody please get us a Corona?
– Only if you come to Weston Super Mare.
– Hmmm, an odd condition, but seems fair enough. We'll be there. Why are we going to Weston-Super-Mare?
– Because of Corona Sunsets, that's why! A festival which has taken place at various locations around the world, it's now coming to the UK seaside town.
– Sweet, can we come?
– You were invited a few lines ago.
– Oh yeah!
Go to Corona Sunsets in Weston-Super-Mare. It won't be a nightmare. It will be a greatmare!
Visitors are allowed to create their own colourful flags which will be hung up at the event. Creativity!
How do I get there?
From Bristol, it's approximately one hour. Take Counterslip, St Thomas St E and Redcliff to Redcliff Hill/ A38. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Redcliff Hill/ A38. Get onto Brunel Way/ A38 and follow the A3029 to Ashton Road. Get on M5 in North Somerset from A369 and continue on the M5 to Weston-super-Mare. Continue on the A307 and take Clevedon Road and Beach Road/ A370 to the Marine Parade in Weston-super-Mare.
General Admission: £20.00
When can I get them?
Tickets on sale now
Where can I get them?
Tickets available from Ticketline.co.uk