You’ve survived winter and the only thing you need right now is the prospect of a holiday. A country retreat if you will, surrounded by your nearest and dearest in a beautiful cottage set in the idyllic English countryside. Is that too much to ask? Certainly not!
This spring we've got you covered, with the chance to win a five-star, 3-night stay for up to 10 people in the luxury Telegraph House in Compton near Chichester which can be booked up until 31 December 2024, courtesy of Cottages.com.
Telegraph House is a luxury country house with spectacular views, set high in the hills of the South Downs near Chichester, West Sussex. A decadent holiday home perfect for a three-generational family break or a gathering of best pals. There are four king-sized bedrooms (two en-suite) and a study with a sofa bed, meaning this property can sleep up to 10. With first-class facilities including a heated outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and hot tub, you’re destined for a riotous weekend of fun.
There’s a grand entrance hall which leads you to the heart of the house, including an elegant drawing room and two open side rooms, so there’s ample space for catchups and debauchery over a cold glass of something. Gawp at the sublime long-range views over Sussex Hampshire, the coastline and all the way to the Isle of Wight from the master bedroom window seat. Or even better frolic through the massive gardens, which are filled with secluded corners and romantic spots to admire the panoramic views.
If you do choose to leave the allure of the heated swimming pool and tennis court, Telegraph House is situated in the heart of the South Downs National Park, with bridleways and footpaths on the doorstep which are perfect for countryside walks. Compton is a charming Sussex village centred around a small square with a lovely pub shop and tea rooms to grab a slice of cake. What’s more is that Chichester, Chichester Harbour, and Goodwood are 10 miles away, and the nearest beach is 13½ miles, so seaside pints and scampi are definitely on the cards.
This unforgettable holiday is courtesy of cottages.com, one of the UK’s leading providers of holiday properties and luxury homes which offers more than 24,000 places to stay across the UK. From holidaying like royalty in a remote castle or kicking back in a hot tub in a luxurious shepherd’s hut surrounded by ancient woodlands to stargazing from a countryside coastal cottage, cottages.com is home to a number of unique, inspiring collections that are perfect for any staycation.
For further information on cottages.com, visit the website, Instagram or Facebook
The question is: How many people can Telegraph House sleep?
Competition closes: 12th April 2023
1. The promotion is a prize draw with 1 winner, selected at random.
2. The prize will be a 3-night stay for up to 10 people at Telegraph House. The prize does not include travel, insurance, or any other expenses connected with the stay. The prize can be booked for stays between 13th April 2023 and 31st December 2024 inclusive, subject to availability, and subject to our Booking Conditions.
3. To enter the prize draw you must complete all requirements stated in the post caption for the giveaway. By entering the prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions.
4. The promoter is Awaze Vacation Rentals Ltd of Sunway House, Raglan Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, NR32 2LW.
5. The promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the prize become unavailable for any reason.
6. The prize draw is open to all persons over the age of 18 who are residents of the UK. Entrants must have a valid email address. The prize draw is free to enter.
7. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
8. Employees of Awaze and their agents and families are not permitted to enter.
9. The giveaway opens on 10th March and will run until 23:59 on Wednesday 12th April when it closes.
10. Entries must be received during the times and dates above. Any entries received before or after this time and date will not be accepted.
11. The prize draw winner will be selected from all the successful entries at around 10:00am the following day after the giveaway closes, and the winner will be notified within five hours of being selected by email or social media account to the address submitted.
12. The winner must contact us and confirm acceptance of the prize within ten days of receiving the notification that they have won. If a winner fails to accept the prize within this time then a re-draw will take place on the eleventh day and a new winner will be randomly selected and announced.
13. The prize can take up to 28 days to reach the winner.
14. Any incomplete, offensive or illegible entries will be considered void and not counted. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, extend or amend the prize draw at any time.
15. The promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions or any other reasons. Proof of delivery is not proof of receipt.
16. Anyone found to have created multiple email accounts will be ineligible to enter the competition and/or their entries will be considered void and not counted.
17. No brands have sponsored or donated these prizes.
18. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
19. By entering the prize draw, the prize winner grants the promoter permission to use their name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited).
20. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to receive email marketing from cottages.com
21. The prize draw is governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.
22. The promoter’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
23. Entry to the prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.